Into Practice, a biweekly communication distributed to active instructors during the academic year, was inspired by a successful 2012 HILT grant project. The e-letter highlights the pedagogical practices of individual faculty members from across schools and delivers timely, evidence-based teaching advice, contributing to and strengthening a University-wide community of practice around teaching.
More featured topics
See more issues
- Real problems: Teaching theory through practice
- Online engagement: Designing a learner-centered HarvardX course
- Learning from learning management systems: New ways to engage students through Canvas
- Cultivating the skill and the orientation to listen
- Feedback vs. evaluation: Getting past the reluctance to deliver negative feedback