Into Practice, a biweekly communication distributed to active instructors during the academic year, was inspired by a successful 2012 HILT grant project. The e-letter highlights the pedagogical practices of individual faculty members from across schools and delivers timely, evidence-based teaching advice, contributing to and strengthening a University-wide community of practice around teaching.
More featured topics
See more issues
- Leveraging individual strengths in collaborative projects
- Research assignments: Teaching the production of knowledge
- From the source: Guest speakers in the classroom
- Blended Learning: Using interactive online modules before class to enhance learning in class
- Feedback vs. evaluation: Getting past the reluctance to deliver negative feedback