Into Practice, a biweekly communication distributed to active instructors during the academic year, was inspired by a successful 2012 HILT grant project. The e-letter highlights the pedagogical practices of individual faculty members from across schools and delivers timely, evidence-based teaching advice, contributing to and strengthening a University-wide community of practice around teaching.
More featured topics
See more issues
- Nuanced assessments: More than the final grade
- The hidden curriculum: Engaging students on another level
- Blended Learning: Using interactive online modules before class to enhance learning in class
- Teacher/learner dependency: A classroom culture of reciprocity
- Difficult topics: Seeking and considering alternative viewpoints in the classroom