The HILT Affinity Group for Learning Design is holding an inaugural event on May 16, 2017 in Cabot Library.
The event has a capacity of 50. We look forward to seeing you and talking about learning design at Harvard. Our agenda includes short lightning talks with Q&A, a bag lunch, and table discussions on learning design topics.
The lightning talks are:
- Mae Klinger (HKS), A Framework for Digital Learning Data: Understanding, Satisfaction, Engagement
- Brandon Pousley (GSE), Combining Learning Design with User Experience
- Adrienne Phelps-Coco (DCE), Teach Partnerships
- Kris Markman (Harvard Library), How I Learned to Stop Worrying and to Love Learning Objectives
- Daniel Jamous (HUIT-FAS), Learning from a Canvas Workshop Gone Awry
If you would also like to sign up for the communication channel, here’s a link: https://harvardlearningdesign.slack.com
–Co-chairs Daniel Jamous, Kris Markman, Maria Flanagan