Lunch & Chat session info:
- When: Monday, March 6 at 12pm
- Where: Harvard Law School: WCC 3019
- Lunch will be served
- Feel free to leave at 1pm, but we will have the room booked until 1:30 if you want to continue chatting
For our next Affinity Group meeting, we decided to change it up a bit! The survey we conducted last fall indicated that many of our members wanted a chance to meet and talk in smaller, more informal groups about top-of-mind issues.
Therefore, we are taking a page from the HILT Conference annual meeting and creating a lunch & chat session.
We have the following small group sessions planned:
- Adaptations and Innovations in case development and teaching
- Dealing with difficult people and overcoming barriers
- Teaching difficult subjects
- Bonus: Spark Grant anyone? Brainstorm ideas for a collaborative Spark grant proposal.
If these sessions don’t appeal to you, feel free to change it up!