Please save the date for our fall Affinity Group meeting, Challenges and Trends in Case Writing and Development, hosted by Harvard Business Publishing (HBP) on Thursday, October 26, 2017, from 3:00-4:30 pm. We’ll be hearing from our partners at HBS on three core topics:
(1) International Aspects of Case Use and Writing: Allison Monro, Director of Higher Education Marketing at HBP will share trends from their evolving international customer base and partner collections and Kerry Herman, Associate Director, Case Research & Writing Group will share her perspective on the process of writing international cases, including how to develop overseas contacts & relationships.
(2) Developing More Engaging and Accessible Cases: John Lafkas, Senior Editor, Brief Cases will give us an overview on the concept, comparison among different case types, and development process of Brief Cases.
(3) Technology in Case Development: See a preview of an HBS multimedia case and learn more about how these cases are evolving and being delivered to faculty around the world from Ruth Page, Associate Director, Multimedia Development, Educational Technology Services, HBS and Denis Saulnier, Managing Director, Product Design & Delivery, HBP.
The panel will be moderated by Lucy Swedberg, Editorial Director, Higher Education, HBP.
Location: Harvard Business Publishing, 20 Guest St., Room 435, Brighton, MA 02135
Date/Time: October 26, 3:00-4:30pm
- Walking distance from new Boston Landing commuter rail station
- Refreshments will be served
RSVP: Please reply to this message or email Laura if you plan on attending this event.
We look forward to seeing you in October!