Resources for student education innovators
Click here to view the slides from the kick-off event on 10/4/18.
Check out the Harvard Education Innovation resource bank
This spreadsheet was created by the HILT Education Innovation Fellows to support you. It is based on their own experiences navigating relevant resources across Harvard for students. We encourage you to help us build this database by adding in your additional tips and resources.
Harvard organizations that support student education innovation
All of these organizations offer resources and event to students interested in education innovation. Many of these organizations welcome students from all schools and all level. Read more to find out.
- Harvard Innovation Labs
- Social Innovation and Change Initiative , Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Social Enterprise Initiative at Harvard Business School
- HIVE (Harvard GSE Innovation and Education), Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Center on Developing Child
- Saul Zaentz Early Childhood Initiative
Harvard organizations that offer funding for student education innovation
Listed chronologically –
- HILT Pilot Funds – 4 times per year, up to $500 for early stage ideas
- iLabs President’s Challenge – $75K for first prize, $25K for second prize, application goes live November 2018
- Zaentz Early Education Innovation Challenge – $40K in prizes; application in January 2019
- HIVE Pitch Competition – $10K in prizes, competition is in February 2019
- HBS New Venture Competition – Social Enterprise Track – $75K for first prize, $25K for second prize, application due in February 2019
Harvard Alumni resources for education innovation
- Scaling for Impact – professional education course