About our student education innovation initiatives:
We believe that Harvard students have a unique role to play in education innovation – both at Harvard and beyond. Our goal with this initiative is to lower the bar to entry for students who have new ideas related to teaching, learning, and education innovation broadly. Whether you are trying to start a new student organization on campus or trying to launch a venture in the free market, we aim to help students from all schools and from all levels navigate the breadth of resources on campus, meet other students who are interested in similar issues, get support, and – most importantly – get started.
Learn more about:
- Pilot Funds – up to $500 four times a year for early-stage education innovation ideas
- Education Innovation Fellows – who they are and how they can help you
- Education Innovation Resources – links and ideas to help you with your project
- Currently funded student projects – see what students Pilot Fund awardees are working on right now
- HILT’s Innovation Gatherings at Harvard – join us for an upcoming event or get-together
- Browse our previously awarded Pilot Fund Projects
Connect with us.
Join the HIVE newsletter.
HILT will be collaborating closely with students from HIVE to bring you weekly digest of everything you need to know across Harvard – events, funding, opportunities and more. This is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to know about education innovation across Harvard – and beyond.
Use our Slack channel to communicate with other students and alumni who are working on education innovation. Looking for help? Trying to join a team? This is a great place to get connected and troubleshoot real issues in real time. Here are some tips for using our Slack channel effectively.
This is a great way to find other student and alumni who are interested in education innovation. You need to be a student/alumni at Harvard to join! Having trouble joining? Connect with HILT on LinkedIn.
If you have questions or ideas about our new cross-school student education innovation network, please contact Jaime Goldstein (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Strategic Projects and Innovation Grants. We look forward to hearing from you!