Operation Impact is a collaboration that is facilitated by the Harvard Initiative for Learning and Teaching, which is part of the Office Vice Provost for Advances in Learning (VPAL) at Harvard. While HILT has always given out innovation funding for teaching and learning ideas, in 2018, HILT designed a program specifically for student innovation in education in close collaboration with the Social Innovation and Change Initiative (HKS), the iLabs, Harvard Graduate School of Education, and HBS Social Enterprise Initiative. .
Learn more about
- Funding Opportunities
- Student Education Innovation Community
- Education Innovation Resources
- Currently funded student projects
- Previously awarded student projects
Connect with us
- Join the newsletter
- Join our StartupTree Network
- Join the Student Education Innovation Slack channel
- Join our Harvard Education Innovation LinkedIn Group
If you have questions or ideas about our new cross-school student education innovation network, please contact Jaime Goldstein (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Strategic Projects and Innovation Grants. We look forward to hearing from you!